Membership, Friends, Support & Donations
You may sign up as a Gweini Member, a Friend of Gweini or give a Donation by downloading and completing the form below.
Full Membership entitles you to all Gweini services. It will enable you to represent a Church, Organisation or yourself on your Local Gweini Council and to be eligible (subject to election) for a position on the National Gweini Council or Board.
You will receive:
- Direct representation and a voice to all levels of government.
- Regular information by e-mail and Gweini News about legislative changes and funding opportunities in the voluntary sector and much more.
- Details of two Gweini conferences each year in North and South Wales bringing expert advice and key workshops to you.
- Ability for you to access relevant issues on our specially designed Local Gweini web pages.
- Specialist fundraising guidance by appointment.
- Encouraging good news stories that are crying out to be replicated!
- Good contacts with other people working in the sector.
- Access to important resources specifically designed for the needs of the Christian Voluntary Sector in Wales.
- Your website link to be added to our links section at no cost.
Friends of Gweini entitles you to select some Gweini Services.
- Receiving information by e-mail
- Attending conferences or events
Donations to our work would be greatly appreciated and can be made by printing off the form below and sending it to our address noted on the form.
If you require any assistance or further information you can contact us on the following office telephone number: 029 2023 2852.
Alternatively, you may e-mail us at email@example.com
Membership, Friends and Donations Form
Please note the one form covers all three options, simply print off, complete the relevant part, sign it and return to the address on the form. We will reply within 21 days.
CLICK ANYWHERE ON THE FORM BELOW to view/print